Summer ’21 Dates:
- Session #1: June 15th, 2021
- Session #2: July 15th, 2021
- Session #3: August 16th, 2021
- Session #4: September 15th, 2021
- Session #5: October 15th, 2021
*Dates are subject to change to reflect the participants’ availability.
About the Strategic Planning Circle
Caravanserai Project’s Strategic Planning Circle is designed following the “Kitchen Cabinet” model to create a safe, trusted, and supporting environment where mission-driven leaders have the opportunity to share ideas, consult with peers, and connect with experts. The Circle brings together a group of up to 10 organizational leaders from various sectors for five 2-hour meetings, and facilitates structured conversations on topics like financial planning, fundraising, donor engagement and implementation of strategies. The Caravanserai Project team and our network of experts bring their deep expertise, resources and facilitation skills to the Strategic Planning Circles. Each Circle is customized to individual and group profiles and needs, while the speakers and presentations are curated for each specific group.
- Session #1 – Introductions as case studies, identification of individual and group goals and overview of key breakthroughs for leaders – sustainability, impact, leadership and transformation
- Session #2 – Revenue generation (including fundraising), governance and strategic planning
- Session #3 – Expanding relationships and engagement with donors, stakeholders and community
- Session #4 – Organizational growth and scalability / Healthy financial structure
- Session #5 – Topics to be determined by the participants based on their specific needs and interests