- Session #1: September, 2021
- Session #2: October, 2021
- Session #3: November, 2021
- Session #4: December, 2021
- Session #5: January, 2022
*Dates are subject to change to reflect the participants’ availability.
About the Strategic Planning Circle
Caravanserai Project’s Strategic Planning Circle is designed following the “Kitchen Cabinet” model to create a safe, trusted, and supporting environment where mission-driven leaders have the opportunity to share ideas, consult with peers, and connect with experts. The Circle brings together a group of up to 10 organizational leaders from various sectors for five 2-hour meetings, and facilitates structured conversations on topics like financial planning, fundraising, donor engagement and implementation of strategies. The Caravanserai Project team and our network of experts bring their deep expertise, resources and facilitation skills to the Strategic Planning Circles. Each Circle is customized to individual and group profiles and needs, while the speakers and presentations are curated for each specific group.
The Circle is designed as a training program, interactive conversations and networking opportunities customized to reflect the interests and needs of each participant. Following each session, the participants will commit to a series of assignments (develop and implement policies, practical steps etc.) related to their organization on which they will report to the group during the next meeting.
The CEO Strategic Networking and Planning Circle is designed for CEO of mission-driven organizations. The content of each session is curated based on the interests and needs of each participant.
- Session #1 – Introductions as case studies, identification of individual and group goals and overview of key breakthroughs for leaders – sustainability, impact, leadership and transformation
- Session #2 – Revenue generation (including fundraising), governance and strategic planning
- Session #3 – Expanding relationships and engagement with donors, stakeholders and community
- Session #4 – Organizational growth and scalability / Healthy financial structure
- Session #5 – Topics to be determined by the participants based on their specific needs and interests